Wiley, Indianapolis, IN : 2014.
XIX, 348 p. : il.
Páginas Web -- Diseño.
Sbc Aprendizaje A-766 COO
Research shows that visual information is more quickly and easily understood, and much more likely to be remembered. This innovative book presents the design process and the best software tools for creating infographics that communicate. Including a special section on how to construct the increasingly popular infographic resume, the book offers graphic designers, marketers, and business professionals vital information on the most effective ways to present data.
- Explains why infographics and data visualizations work
- Shares the tools and techniques for creating great infographics
- Covers online infographics used for marketing, including social media and search engine optimization (SEO)
- Shows how to market your skills with a visual, infographic resume
- Explores the many internal business uses of infographics, including board meeting presentations, annual reports, consumer research statistics, marketing strategies, business plans, and visual explanations of products and services to your customers
With ‘Cool Infographics’, you'll learn to create infographics to successfully reach your target audience and tell clear stories with your data.
Wiley | Cool infographics