Building Berlin : the latest architecture in and out of the capital. Vol. 3 / [authors Cornelia Dörries... et al. ; chief editor Louis Back]
Braun, Salenstein: 2014
183 p. : principalmente il.
Sbc Aprendizaje A-72.038(430) BUI/III
Berlin is a magnet for architecture enthusiasts the world over – but not just because of the city’s own dynamic and innovative architectural landscape. The work of Berlin’s architects and urban planners also enjoys an international reputation. Every year brings with it interesting developments: exciting new arts and cultural buildings, innovative ideas for more attractive homes; original designs for outdoor spaces and interiors; and cautious modernisations of famous architectural treasures.
This volume presents the most interesting projects in and from Berlin. Essays on selected trends and topics in architecture and urban planning augment the project overview, ranging from the boom of the Plattenbau tower block as housing for creatives to the reuse of urban airports.
- Zoofenster in Berlin, Germany (Christoph Mäckler Architekten)
- Museum for Architectural Drawing in Berlin, Germany (nps tchoban voss)
- Bord Gáis Networks Services Centre in Dublin, Ireland (Topotek 1)
- Centre de Santé et de Promotion Sociale in Laongo, Burkina Faso (Kéré Architecture)
- Ministry Building in Stuttgart, Germany (Staab Architekten)